วันเสาร์ที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Anastasia : Disney Cartoon one of my favourite

i really love this Walt Disney Cartoon :D its really wonderful and full with the emotion especially its really takes from some part of the real history of Royal Romanov Russian about the missing princess Anastasia :D .

The cartoon end up happily but well not like in the real history that i know off , i was so addict with the real history of Royal Romanov especially Princess Anastasia , Prince Alexi and Rasputin, its really fascinating ..

Today i have take the Anastasia song : Once upon a December



Anastasia Movie - Once Upon A December - Anastasia 1997



Words and Music By
Lynn Ahrens and Stephen Flaherty
Anya:
Dancing bears
Painted wings
Things I almost remember
And a song someone sings
Once upon a December
Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory

Royal Ghost Voices:

Aahh...
Anya:

Someone holds me safe and warm
Horses prance through a silver storm
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory
Far away, long ago
Glowing dim as an ember
Things my heart
Used to know
Things it yearns to remember
And a song
Someone sings
Once upon a December


The story in The cartoon










Bartok Animation
Marie's Frame






Dimitri's Frame





Vladimir's Frame




Pooka's Frame


Anastasia's Frame




Bartok's Frame Sophie's Frame



Rasputin's Frame


Dimitri


Marie



Pooka



Vladimir




Bartok






Sophie



Anastasia







Pooka Animation










Rasputin





















WFrame





We are Romanovs; years ago,
before you were born,
our family sat on the throne
of the Russian Empire.
Our family ruled much of
Asia under the Russian
flag for over 300 years.
During our reign, we traveled
abroad, lived in the
most beautiful castles,
wore the prettiest clothes, and
had wonderful jewels.
Unfortunately, though we Romanovs
lived in material luxury,
life was not simple.
We had to deal with uncomfortable
family arguments, difficult
political troubles, and sometimes
we went to war with other countries.
We stuck through it all, however,
and held onto our power.

Good things can not always
last forever,and our family's power
disappeared while my son,
Czar Nicholas II was in charge
of the country.
Our fall was not his fault;
Nicholas was a caring
father and loving husband,
but his heart was too generous.
He tried to help
the poor people of Russian,
but he entrusted to much
authority to corrupt officials.
Nicholas was unable to help his people,
and they began to resent
the prosperity of our family.
They were angry when they saw
our expensive things and luxurious lives.

Frame

R

ussia's anger at our family caused
the Russian Revolution in February 1917.
Nicholas was taken off the throne;
my daughter-in-law Alexandra,
and my grandchildren Alexei, Olga,
Tatiana, Marie, and my dearest, Anastasia
were sent into exile in Siberia.
There has been many arguments
about whether or not they are alive,
but most think that they are no longer alive.
However, there have been many rumors,
and many believe that Anastasia managed
to escape and lives today
through an unknown identity.



















Anastasia is my youngest and most beloved granddaughter,
and I believe deep in my heart that she may be alive.
Little Anastasia was extremely intelligent, she studied English,
French, German, and many other subjects with her brothers and sisters,
and learned very quickly. She was so witty and playful that
we nicknamed her shvibzik, or imp.





Frame
Frame




I know that if any of my grandchildren are alive,
t is most likely my Anastasia.
Her mischievous and stubborn personality
made her a hardy child. Even when
she was very young, Anastasia did not
care what others thought of her.
She hardly ever cried, even when
she was hurt. It hurts me not to be
able to see her and know for sure
that she is alive. I have dedicated
my life to finding my Anastasia and bringing
together the last living members of
the Romanov royal family. Every day,
I pray that I may find my granddaughter
before it's too late for me....





Source link from : http://www.foxhome.com/anastasia/index_frames.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: