วันศุกร์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Canada Visa Interview RESULT !!






Well today i have an appointment around 13.30 - 15.30 pm and its Thursday .
Canada Embassy normally only open from ( Mon. - Thurs.)
so if i miss it i would have to wait for 3 days soo.. lol
I catch the Van to Victory Monument Area later Catch Bts Sky train to SALADAENG station and walk to the way MRT Silom and just walk along the road of Dusit Thani HOtel , walk and walk quite far a lil bit and Taa laaa reach there !!
Abdulrahim Building on 15th floor :D Canada Embassy is waiting for me yeah !
i reach there around ermm 13.10 sooo i be there before time , there is 2 persons reach there b4 me and we aren't allow to get in and have to go down to wait until the time ...
so when we go there again there is about 12 persons sit in the room and oh well ... i keep waiting .. there are many people get visa approve and deny but for the interview just about 4-5 persons ... time pass by and altogether there is about 30 persons who come today...
well then i keep waiting and i am the third person of the afternoon session to get interview
lol i wait and keep watch the time and sigh , and talk with others and watch time again , and playing with my hair , and feel bored , then around 14.30 the staff call my name ..
" Ms. Piyapas " to room no. 1 , i am so nervous and i open the door wrong side LOL
the interviewr look so nice , neat, and good personality with the age around 40 up , she smile at me and talk to me in Thai.
Actually i wish she could interview me in english LOL hahahah but its good to talk in Thai ,
well she ask about :
- who support me?
- About the Bank deposit
- Why i want to go Canada to study english as i had graduated from International university?
- where i will stay?
- who accompany me?
- Whats your mom job?
- Do your mom earn extra money?
- why dont your mom go with you?
- about my family , my relative in Canada , my sibling in Thailand bla bla bla bla
later she talk to me so nice , she advice me how to improve american accent , she smile and say ..
.. " well, this is the health check and name list of doctor you need to go there and if theres no problem with the health checking result later you just come to grab your passport "
Oh wow!! .. i get it finally????? oh how funny i never think my reason will make any sense.
you know why?
- i graduated from ABAC but i took general english course in Canada for 6 months LOL
, by tell her that well i get a bad experiences in my first company that time my boss invite me
to the conference with American clients and well i can't cleary understand what they are
discussing about and keep asking Pardon me pardon me so i lost my face and don't want that to happen with me anymore .
As while i study in my university i get used to the asian accent of the asian teacher LOL " mostly in Abac by my id. 461-xxxx are the teachers from India , Myanmar , China lol
- I told them frankly that i will stay with my relatives who is a permanent resident !!
( mostly not so many people pass if they tell the truth about your p.r. relatives coz they fear
you will stay there and will not come back again ) lol
- About my mom Bank account , hahaha lol theres some lil problem occur which i can't tell ya but finally she understand hehe
Finally this is my happy day :D first i don't really want to go Canada !! it a waste of my money !!
but dad and my grannie and my aunt want this to happen :D so well finally i follow them and wow i feel so glad to pass the canada Visa !!
Thank you so much Canada Embassy , you guys are so nice to me :D
Tomorrow im going to do the health check hehe :D and yeah soon flyyyyyyyyyy !!!
Mapel Leaf country here i am !! wait for meeeee!!
yeahh!!




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: