วันจันทร์ที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

my first blog ของ Mameaw ค่ะ







MAMEAW - Rosie Girl Story


Hi !! My Nickname is Mameaw, it was given by my Thai grandmom as when i borned my cheeks were very red like a rosy apple and Bingo my nickname means that hahaha.

I am mixed Thai & Taiwanese(Chinese) and i can speak Thai , English , Chinese and few japanese and poor of french.



Let me introduce myself , Well you can consider me as a smiley, open mind , happy , nice & mean , acitve , outgoing & shy girl ,caring,very independent, talkative and quiet as well as funny and crazy heeheehee :D



As i have try to write the diary for many years ago on Msn blog space and later i felt too lazy on updating them LOL hehe
( Laidback kinda girl hehe) .


So now i have made up my mind that i am trying to update and do my blog in here Blogger :D




This Blogger is going to have lots of stuffs that relate to my happy life :

- What my daily life is?
- The business i am doing and enjoy so far.
- My impression events in my life.
- My trip
and much more :D


Soon i am going to leave Thailand for 6 months or more if possible as to study English in Canada as for my Dad and granny sakes' so i think there would be a wonderful trip soon :D i just hope the visa will be approve or else i'm going to my second plan which are U.S.A. or may be Taiwan :D hurea

Written on : 2.39 am / 4 August 2008

BY : Rosie Mameaw :D





glitter-graphics.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: