วันศุกร์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

The horrible M.C. night in my life

The WORST moment EVER !!! REAL LIFE





Well i am a real girl but LOL i was invited by my gay junior who wanted to complete his last year project of Miss lady boy Beauty Contest (lady boys ) 2008 to be the co M.C. for him on his contest night at Gay BAR and oh its my first time to go to this kinda place.


I was M.C. who play the big part in helping him for the english translation for more than 80 percent of his project which i dont get anything in return ( kinda like donation my time , my money for the costumes , for the travelling fare and foods ). But thats not big deal for me , the thing i can't bare is that hes the most Silly and selfish people i ever met in this year.


This junior is very frustrated ,agressive , annoying person and i am not so please to help him but i feel that i have already promise so i have to keep my words whatsoever how horrible he and his project is.

Ok. lets come to the main topic !!

On the Monday night of 18 Aug. 08 , i was at the gay bar and all the bar filled with Gays and lady boys .. no offend ( but i feel gross .. my feeling is going crazy and i am asking my mind that " hey mameaw !! whats bring you here , its like a ghetto place , why dont i believe my dad ??.. ( dad was so shocked and mad at me that he knows i am joing this activity for the M.C. as to help that gay junior ,he really hate the homosexual people and he dont want me to mess with that kind of people.. I was feeling so stupid but lucky i got my friends who are real girls like me to accompany me and stay by my side ... i guess in that time only my group and more 2-3 people are real girls.

there is also some guys who wear only his panties and dance on the stage which is the most WASTE OF my EYES and TIMES thats no TURN ON and definitely the most silly thing i ever seen in this year!! EEWWWW YACKKKKKKKKKK !! i prefer watching some garbages than them

That night i went on the stage with the gay junior ,No body pay much attention and they tend to be more of bored as they come to the bar to dance not to watch the beauty contest.. and they look at me like " eeww whats bring this girl to our places ..??and like they bored me as i am not a guy and not a same gender like them"

One of the most stupid thing is that , hahaha i was a heroine that night coz one of the competitor of lady boys was silly made her costume of the end part of her skirt to stuck in the electric fan that suppose to make the smoke on the stage but she stuck there with no one help and shout to me terribly that she didn't know what to do please do smth. .. so i suddenly ran to her and pull out that skirt off that fan but the more stupid thing is that her fur of the skirt stuck in there and i didn't dare to pull it out .. later ppl start to run off the stage while still many ppl in the bar didnt even know what had going on there at the back stage LOL so later the smell of burning and smoke start to make people scare of ... later the fire start on the fan LOL and the lady boys back stage ran in ran out crazily lol and so i shout in the microphone and said with very loud voice " Fire Fire Fire Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!! " all the ppl stop staring to the show and getting surprised of the fire later one of the gay come to put out the fire and all come back to calm...

the shows was not go so smooth as the bar owner angry the gay junior of not good in time managing so he limit the time if it reach to his agreement the show have to move to outside the bar on the road side LOL so later ... i feel like what a HECK !! i come to help him and no body even care me and only care for GAY and lady boys and they look at me and my girl friends like we are wierdo and some geeks so i decide to skip the m.c. job as my junior didnt even care me at all .. hahah

I Hate Gay BAR and will never go there again !! what a HECK !! all the silly and narrow mind people who only care for themselves and only care other when they have something to use of that people ... like my junior .. Thats enough !!

dont ever ask me to help you anymore ... R.I.P.

its so stupid , he has lots of money to set up the show with about 3800 US dollars or about 12,000 baht but he ask me to pay for my own rental costumes, food , taxi fare and never know how to ask people to help nicely and treat me like i am a stupid slave , ...

my friends who came with me also hate him so much !! and not many people @ university like him coz hes very selfish person and so FAKE, hes more worse than the wh_re !!

I was only Pity on him but there is no mercy for this type of ppl. anymore , i had enough of him !

LOL finally thanks God i have some friends with me :D or else i would felt like a sick dead girl in that HELL !

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: